Our favorite way to cool off in the summer is with a crafty cocktail. Let us serve you up something fresh poolside, or use one of our delicious recipes to impress your friends at home. Here’s three for you to try.
Raspberry Iced Tea
1.5 oz Finlandia Redberry Vodka
.5 oz Cruzan Silver Rum
.5 oz Bombay Gin
.5 oz Raspberry Liqueur
.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
.5 oz Simple Syrup
1 oz. Coca-Cola
1. Combine ice and all ingredients in a shaker, except soda.
2. Shake thoroughly.
3. Add soda, and more ice if necessary.
4. Garnish glass with two fresh raspberries, a lemon wedge, and an orange wheel.
5 oz Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon
2 oz Club Soda
.5 oz Grenadine
.5 oz Orange Juice
3 Diced Lime Pieces
3 Diced Orange Pieces
1 scoop Ice
1. Add wine, sangria mix, and all fruit into a 16-ounce pint glass.
2. Shake thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
3. Add club soda and ice.
4. Garnish with an orange wheel.
2 oz Finlandia Grapefruit-Infused Vodka
7 oz Gosling’s Ginger Beer
2 Grapefruit Wedges
1. Combine vodka and ice in a shaker.
2. Squeeze the juice from the grapefruit wedges into the shaker.
3. Add one of the squeezed wedges to the shaker, shake well.
4. Add ginger beer.